Followers

Saturday 18 May 2013

My latest altered project . A Nescafe jar!

Hi everyone welcome once again to my little bit of blogland! I hope that you are all well and happy and having a fab weekend so far! I have to share with you today a coffee jar that I have altered for my DT day in Stamping Dragons FB group and I hope you like it!
 


 
Goodies Used
Pic showing a selection of goodies used
 
Base: Glass coffee jar covered using Modge Podge heart shapes and papers from the Aged Journal Angels kit deigned by Janette Padley owner of  Stamping Dragon designs
Embelishments: Self adhesive pearls, ribbon, flowers and tassel from my stash
Links
Aged Journal Angels Kit
 
Stamping With The Dragon challenge blog
 
Stamping With The Dragon Facebook Group
 
The Dragons Den blog
 
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING!


13 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Tina! I love the papers you have used and the flowers look gorgeous xxx

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous project, love the beautiful flower embellishments.

Sylv
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Kate M said...

Wouldn't have believed that this was a humble coffee jar - beautiful!!
xx

Jan said...

Beautiful work Tina xx Jan

Gwyneth said...

Lovely. I like how you've prettyfied a humble coffee jar.

lorby said...

Very pretty. I've seen them just papered but never the pretty flowers. I like it.

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have done this beautifully Tina, great flowers too.

greetings karin

flossbite said...

Got my jar washed and ready! Going to have a little play! It's gorgeous Tina! xxx

Zoe said...

Beautiful Tina, really pretty, love the flowers too xx

Laine said...

Such a fabulous project, so pretty.
Laine
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow, lovely project. Thanks for sharing the instructions too. Cheers, Holley

Im just me - Marleen said...

ahh lovely project xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love the flowers and the pretty papers
Lindsay xx