Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

Tsunami Rose 8x8 printable Vintage Rose Flush

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! Welcome once again to my little bit of blogland .
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created using the Vintage Rose Flush printable designed by Daisy Collins owner of Tsunami Rose designs. So here it is and I hope that you like it.
 

Goodies Used
Base: 8x8 card blank covered with the Vintage Rose Flush printable and edged with River Rock ink from stampin Up
Topper: Pink doily from papermania, Tag created from sizzix die cut, flower from Tim Holtz die, sentiment from Tsunami Rose.
Embellishments: 4mm flatback pearls and ribbon from my stash.

Links
Tsunami Rose zibbet shop
Tsunami Rose etsy shop

Tsunami Rose Facebook group
Pop along to the facebook group for details of more gorgeous goodies from the 8x8 range and don't forget the Tsunami Rose shops !
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs and Love
Tina xxxx
HAPPY CRAFTING
 


1 comment: