Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

Tsunami Rose - Life Abloom New full size printable Journal kit

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy . Welcome to my little bit of blogland . Today I would like to share with you a wall hanging that I have created for my daughter using the Life Abloom full size printable journal kit . We have been very lucky on the design team to be given such gorgeous papers to work with, they really are gorgeous and incredibly versatile .
Here is the wall hanging and I hope that you like it.
 



Goodies used
Base: I cut a piece of A4 card from a box and added to that a piece of A4 200gsm smooth card, next I attached using tacky glue one of the A4 printable sheets from the Life Abloom printable journal kit, I chose this sheet in particular because of the lovely space in the centre of the page which enabled me to add the Daughter to the page. I have also popped onto the bottom right corner rose spray a little purple gel pen to highlight the rose spay a little.
Daughter: Chipboard letters sprayed with Dylusions shimmer spray in fuschia which I added across the page using tacky glue.
Embellishments: A selection of flowers, feathers and pearls from my stash formed the flower arrangement in the bottom left corner. 3 lengths of 10mm organza ribbon in pinks formed the bow above the lettering and I have also added some self adhesive pearls to the corners.
Sentiment: From the Life Abloom kit. I have added a little of the same purple gel pen I used on the rose spray around the edge of it.
This kit is absolutely gorgeous a pleasure to use and I feel is a must for any crafter as it is so versatile ,to be honest it has my head buzzing with ideas for its uses!

Life Abloom Full size

 



Thank you as always for stopping by

Hugs and Love
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING
 
 
 
 
 

 


       
       
       
       

      1 comment:

      Linda Simpson said...

      Evening Tina, this is gorgeous I do love the papers and your embellishments. I am sure your daughter will love it.

      Fluff at the moment is fast asleep on her daddy's knee. She is well and sends you lots of purrs and licks.

      Hugs
      Linda xxx