Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

A little Clean and Simple creation

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy a big welcome to my little bit of blogland.
Recently I have seen quite a few Clean and Simple creations and challenges around blogland and as this theme is not something I often do I thought that I would jump out of my comfort zone a little and give it a whirl. So here is what I have created and I hope that you like it.

 
Goodies Used
 
Base: 5x7 textured card blank from Anitas that I popped a piece of self adhesive butterfly lace tape across the middle.
Topper: Die Cut nestabilities shape.
Sentiment: Stamp is part of the ' Discover Your Passion' set by Indigo Blu. I used Jet Black ink from Archival stamped onto the die cut topper.
Butterfly: Stamp from the ' Discover Your Passion' set by Indigo Blu stamped onto card using Jet Black ink from Archival.
Embellishing: Just 4 black Card Candi in the corners.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenges
Fantasy Stampers - Clean and Simple
Thank you as always for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Tina, this is gorgeous and I love the sentiment.
Hugs and meows from
Linda and Fluffy xxxx

Unknown said...

I love this card and the sentiment is really nice
agirwhocrafts

Crafty Judith said...

Evening Tina gorgeous hun love it hugs Judith x

frilka said...

this is so lovely :) x

Brawny x said...

I certainly do like it. It is fabulous Tina x

Jan said...

Love this Tina xx Jan

CraftyKay said...

Lovely. Black and white is so classy. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Gwyneth said...

A wonderful creation. The layout just lets the sentiment shine.

JayBe said...

A striking CAS design, Tina - love the black on white. Thanx for playing along at Fantasy Stampers this time.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

My name is Cindy said...

Classic black and white - great entry for our C & S challenge at Fantasy Stampers. Cindy(DT)

Annemaritta said...

Where do I start? Well, gorgeous black lace tape, beautiful layout and black and white is fab together.

Thank you for entering the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #7 "Use Stamp or Digi Stamp". Good luck and looking forward to seeing you again!
Annemaritta - CGE DT

Gill McCall said...

Lovely entry, thanks for taking part in the Sisters Of Craft challenge. Gill DT