Followers

Saturday 2 August 2014

Victorian Lizabeth Lacy Sunshine Image

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today I would like to share with you a card I have created using the gorgeous Victorian Lizabeth image from Lacy Sunshine. 
Here it is and I hope that you like it!
 
 
  Goodies Used
 
Base: 8x8 card blank from Hobbycraft covered with paper from mariposa paper stack
Topper: Doily die cut from the Papermania Vintage Notes collection topped with the gorgeous Victorian Lizabeth image from Lacy Sunshine that I coloured with a selection of Promarkers and added a few little dots of glitz glitter glue on her dress.
Embellishments: Bow created using a piece of powder blue organza, butterfly die cut from cheery Lyn, Die cut leaves and swirls using Spellbinders, self adhesive pearls and flowers put together using a selection from my stash.
I have really enjoyed colouring this little beauty and have actually been a little braver with the colours I have used.
 
I am entering this card into the following challenge
Lacy Sunshine challenge blog - flowers challenge
 
Thank you for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

2 comments:

Jan said...

Lovely card Tina xx Jan

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi just found your blog, love the name beautiful cards now following
Jacki x
http://cookingupacard.blogspot.co.uk/