Followers

Thursday 20 November 2014

Tsunami Rose - Charming Fragments


Hi everyone I hope that you are well and happy. Today I would like to share with you a large tag that I have created for the first of my  Tsunami Rose DT projects for November. I have used paper and elements from the gorgeous  Charming Fragments printable journal kit
Here it is and I hope that you like it. 



Goodies Used
Base: Large scallop edge tag cut using the Sizzix Bigz die and covered with paper from the kit with glossy accents on some of  the flowers to give them a little depth and shine 
Elements: Tag edged with papermania ink with organza ribbon. advert with pink jute at the back and button badge with glossy accents added to it.
Embellishments: Organza ribbon, mulberry flowers , paper roses, jute, lace and self adhesive pearls.

This is a gorgeous kit full of beautiful printable elements and papers  so why not pop along to the store and take advantage of the discounts that are available

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING



1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I love the papers and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs and purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxxx