Followers

Friday 1 May 2015

Paradise of stamps DT make - Animals

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge over st Paradise of Stamps. The theme for the challenge is Animals so without further ado here is a card that I have created and I hope that you like it! 

Here's how I did it. 
I used a 6x6 Kraftwork card cardblank as the base and coverd it with paper from the Almanac paperstack and lightly inked the edges with soft suede ink from Stampin Up. 
The topper I created by colouring in this gorgeous digi image from, Aurora wings with a selection of Copics highlighted with gelly roll pens. Accross the centre of the card you will see I have added a piece of chocolate brown and hessian style ribbon. To finish I have embellished with flowers a sentiment and a bead spray accent. 
Links 
Paradise of Stamps challenge blog
http://paradiseofstamps.blogspot.co.uk/
Aurora Wings Etsy 
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/AuroraWings
 Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING


No comments: