Followers

Monday 18 May 2015

Tsunami Rose DT New Beginings

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland.
Today I would like to share with you an Easel card that I have created using the stunning New Beginings Printable Journal Kit designed by Daisy Collins Owner / designer of Tsunami Rose Designs. 
Here it is and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it.
I took an easel card blank from Kanban and covered parts of it with paper from the stunning New Beginings Printable Journal kit and left it to dry, around the edges i have added a little glitz glitter glue for a little bit of bling. 
Using some more of the paper from this stunning kit I punched out some flower shapes and just simply shaped them to a 3d effect and added a button in the centre of them. I have also cut out and created a little tag envelope and added it to the card along with the " Fly Above" sentiment.  To finish off I have embelished with a double tied pink organza ribbon bow with a butterfly added to the centre of it. some pretty creamy white lace  a few skeleton leaves behind the flowers and a cute angelic hatpin. 
Links 
Tsunami Rose store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TsunamiRose
Tsunami Rose blog
http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

Pop along to the Tsunami Rose blog to see lots of inspiration from my fellow teamies and more of the lovely Daisy Collins' designs. 

 Thanks for Stopping by 
Hugs and love 
Tina. X
HAPPY CRAFTING




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card, love it. TFS! Love having you on the team!