Followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

Crafting Musketeers DT creation - Challenge # 27 Anything Goes

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well, happy and enjoying the gorgeous weather we have been having!
Welcome once again to my little bit of blogland! Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at The Crafting Musketeers challenge blog. The theme for this challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Crafty Ribbons.
So here is a card that I have created and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it!
Using a 7x7 card blank I matt and layered blue dotty paper and pink gingham paper from Docrafts and added some lovely grey dotty ribbon across the middle of the card. I have created the topper by stamping the super cute " Happy" stamp by Tatty Twinkles onto white card and punching around the edges with a scallop edge punch which I lightly inked. I have colored the image with a selection of Copics. 
To finish I have embellished with Card Candi, die cut Bird on a Branch from Marrianne createables, sentiment from the stamp set and a grey dotty ribbon bow. 
I would like to say massive thank you to my lovely friend Linda Simpson for the RAK parcel she sent to me which this stamp was part of! 
Links
Crafting Musketeers Challenge Blog
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Our Sponsor Crafty Ribbons
http://www.craftyribbons.com/

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING



No comments: