Followers

Thursday 2 July 2015

Paradise of Stamps - Anything Goes Challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
Today I would like to share with you a card that I have created for my DT post over at  Paradise of Stamps.
  Here it is and I hope you like it.


Here's how i did it!
Using a 6x6 card blank as a base I popped on some lovely yellow dotty paper from Docrafts back to Basics collection that I had punched the corners with an EK Success corner punch. Next I rough tore some gingham paper and layered. Accross the middle of the card I have popped some lemon satin ribbon. 
I have used the gorgeous Anastasia with poppies Moppet digi image by Heather Valentin Owner/ Designer Lacy Sunshine digis and colored her with a selection of  Copics. To finish I have embellished with some gorgeous butterfly ribbon, die cut butterflies, pearls and a little sentiment. 

Links
Paradise of Stamps Challenge Blog
http://paradiseofstamps.blogspot.co.uk/
Lacy Sunshine stamps
http://lacysunshine.weebly.com/shop.html
 Please pop along and join us over at the Paradise of Stamps challenge blog. We love to see what you create! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING

No comments: