Followers

Thursday 17 September 2015

Julia Spiri #02 Challenge

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland!
Today sees the start of a brand new challenge over at the Julia Spiri challenge blog and we the DT have had gorgeous images to work with again this month, we are such a lucky bunch of gals !
Here is a card that I have created using my image and I hope that you like it.

Here's how I did it
I took a 5x5 card blank and covered it with cardstock from the first edition desert bloom range and I have popped a little lace across the centre of the card.
The topper is created from the gorgeous little girl stamp and first edition card from the same range. I have colored her with a selection of copics.
To finish I have created a tag with a sentiment and pretty ribbon and I have embellished with some mulberry flowers.
 
Links
Julia Spiri Challenge blog
Little girl Digi
Julia Spiri FB group
 
We love to see what you created both over at the challenge blog and the FB group so come along and join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning Julia DIGIS or a GDT  spot with us!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING
 
 


7 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Hugs Jackie

Julia Spiri said...

Lovely card! So beautiful! Love her!
Hugs, Julia.

Unknown said...

Beautiful Tina, great image, colouring and detail, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Hello Tina, this is just gorgeous, love the papers and design gorgeous colouring too.
Hugs and Purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxx

Tina Chianna said...

Such a beautiful card x

Tina Chianna said...

So love the delicate look of this creation, so beautiful xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So cute, I do adore this image!