Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

NJC 1ST BIRTHDAY ITS BLOG HOP TIME !

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. Welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
I have some amazing news to share with you all! The Lovely Lori Thomas the owner of the NJC challenge blog recently asked me to work alongside her on the blog not only that im delighted to say that she made me co - owner also. It is an amazingly popular blog with well over 600 entries this month and we have a super talented DT too that give plenty of inspiration! 
But enough of my rambles its CELEBRATION time!  
Its Not Just Cards
1st Birthday 
so to celebrate we are having a challenge and a 
BLOG HOP


If you have come to my blog without doing the hop you can


I am using images from

http://www.aliciabel.com/
The image I have used is the gorgeous Coffee and Good Morning digi
http://www.aliciabel.com/public/en/daily-activities/15-cafe-y-buenos-dias.html


One lucky person who comments on my blog will win the image I have used. 
Good Luck.

Complete the hop to win lots of wonderful digis along the way

28 comments:

Mary Holshouser said...

You much have taken my picture when I wasn't looking.
I look like this poor lady every morning - except I have a Pepsi in my hand.
Darling design.
thanks for sharing.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I checked back for the blog hop and I'm so glad I did! Your tag is super cute! This image is so fun! Beautiful colouring as well!

Unknown said...

That is gorgeous! Love the image.. Love all the pink! Just fantastic!!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

Julia Spiri said...

Nice card! Super!
Hugs, Julia.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous. I love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julie Odil said...

Oh, how cute is this! Love it!

Jan said...

This is great xx Jan

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fabulous image. Great design x

Bettina L. said...

Wow this is fab. Love the pastel palette and gorgeous colouring. Bettina xx

Creaciones Isha said...

So sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, beautiful images and colors...sweet!!!!

Moni said...

I love your tag in pink, it looks so girly

Judy McKay said...

Love your project for the Blog Hop. Beautiful work with lots of detail. . Judy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for joining me in running Not Just Cards, your in for one hell of a ride with me kiddo, so fasten your seat belt and off we goooooooooooooooo!!!! Lets have fun!

Love your tag its so adorable hugs Lori XxX

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS XX

Wendy said...

Tina your tag is awesome. Love the stamp, all the pink and your texture and embellishments. Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration. What a great blog hop!

Carrie said...

So lovely! Thanks for sharing this!
I am following you now and hope you can return the favor! I just started a blog in July and would love to have you follow me at http://carriescustomcards.blogspot.com/2015/09/psalm-33-card.html. Thanks!

Lidia R. said...

Your tag is a beauty!! The image is so fun!!! Congratulations!!

Aunty Sue said...

Omg what a cutie just love this image.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work Tina. Best wishes Granmargaret (DT)

kel Acopan said...

super cute! thanks for this opportunity!!

lovies, =o) kel

Julye said...

Hi Tina am now a follower, love your card how cute is this image. Apart from the curlers as I have short hair I can see myself when I'm stumbling along at 56;30 in a morning to start to get my son up for work,what would our kids do without their mums?lol.Thanks for sharing.

Melanie said...

A wonderful tag!
Happy 1st Birthday NJC.

Hugs,
Melanie

zub momi said...

This is such a pretty tag! Love the image you have used :)

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

I love this image and am enjoying the blog hope.

Anne Lise said...

Very nice. I love this image :)

Barb said...

Awesome you are so very talented.