Followers

Thursday 3 September 2015

Stamps by Julia Spiri #1 challenge Anything goes

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy. 
Welcome to my little bit of blogland. Today sees the start of the brand new Julia Spiri  challenge blog and I am delighted to have been asked to be part of  the Design Team. 
Sooo without further ado here is a card I have created and I hope you like it.




Here's how I did it. 
I took a 6x6 card blank that I layered with pink card and a cute patchwork style cardstock from Papermania. Across the centre of the card I have put some pink jute and ribbon. 
The topper has been created by coloring in the gorgeous girl with pigtails digi image available in the store. To finish I have embellished with pearly flowers, mulbery roses, die cut swirls and a sentiment. 
Links 
Julia Spiri digi store
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JuliaSpiri
Julia Spiri Challenge blog
http://juliaspirichallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Stamps by Julia Spiri FB group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampsbyjuliaspiri/

Please do pop over to the challenge blog and join us for your chance to be a winner! 
Not forgetting the FB group where we have lots of fun in store for everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

5 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Tina, I do love the gorgeous image and beautiful papers.
Gorgeous embellishments too.
Hugs and Purrs
Linda and Fluffy xxx

Julia Spiri said...

I love your card! Awesome!
Hugs, Julia.

Unknown said...

This card is so beautiful! I found you hopping :-) xxxx

Unknown said...

Very cute

KT Fit Kitty said...

Popping in for the Not Just Cards blog hop. Could you send a quick email when your post is up as my memory is not so good: fitkitty1@gmail.com