Followers

Wednesday 2 December 2015

The Crafters Cafe #138 Dies/ punches

Hi everyone I hope that you are ll well and happy. 
Its the Christmas countdown YAY ! I do love this time of year so I would like to share with you today a card that I have created for the new challenge over at The Crafters Cafe . The theme for this challenge is Dies/ Punches. I have used the super cute Ava and Deacon Ho Ho Ho image.
Here it is and I hope that you like it!

Here's how I did it!
5x7 card blank covered with Kanban snowflake card lightly inked around the edges. 
Silver embossed card and more snowflake card layered on base, distressed around edges with Tim Holtz distressing tool and curled t the corners. Image is the gorgeous Ava and Deacon Christmas  HO HO HO from Bugaboo coloured with Copics and to finish I have popped on some die cut snowflakes, pearls, silver bow and Happy Christmas stamped sentiment. 

Links 
Bugaboo Digi stamps 
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/
Ava and Deacon Christmas HO HO HO 
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Ava-and-Deacon-Christmas--HoHo_p_2009.html

Crafters Cafe challenge blog
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

We have 3 fabulous sponsors for this challenge so please pop by the challenge blog and enter to be in with a chance of winning and also being in the top 3! 
You will also find lots of fantastic creations from my teamies so pop by and say Hi. 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xxx
HAPPY CRAFTING



2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What an awesome card, love that image. We are hacing a Bugaboo sponsored challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge blog, please drop by and enter! Cheers, Holley

Sylvia said...

Beautifully coloured cute image, gorgeous card.

Sylv xx