Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Crafters Cafe #150 - Travel

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy! Welcome to my little it of blogland. 
Its time for a brand new challenge over at The Crafters Cafe and we have some awesome sponsors this time around. 
I have created a card using an image from Dr Digi called Luggage and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it!
6x6 card blank covered with paper from Kanban and lightly inked around the edges. I then layered it with some parcel paper, striped card and wood effect card.  
The image has been coloured with a selection of Copics and used gel pen to highlight the metal accents. To finish I made the tag and added string bow and card candi. 

Links 
Crafters Cafe challenge blog
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Our Sponsor 
DR Digi
http://www.doctor-digi.com/

Please pop along to the challenge blog and join us to be in with a chance of winning one of the fab prizes we have from our amazing sponsors. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING 

1 comment:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie