Followers

Sunday 5 June 2016

Crafting Musketeers #38 Weddings

Hi everyone I hope that you are all well and happy.
Welcome to my little bit of blogland! 
There is a new challenge over at The Crafting Musketeers and the theme is Weddings. Our sponsor for the challenge is The Stamping Boutique and I have used the gorgeous Wedding Chapel image.
Here is a card that I have created for the challenge and I hope that you like it. 

Here's how I did it. 
I used a 6x6 card blank and added paper from my stash in a mat and layer. Next I added the topper that I created by using the Wedding Chapel image colored with Copics with a little bit of glitter to highlight here and there. 
To finish I added some gems, paper flowers, ribbon bow and a sentiment.

Links
Crafting Musketeers Challenge blog
http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
The Stamping Boutique
http://thestampingboutique.com/

Pop over and join us for the challenge to be in with a chance to be a winner or in our top 3. 

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Tina this is a gorgeous wedding card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Wonderful card, love the image, design and colour!
Hugs Donna xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Hunny, this is gorgeous, beautiful church and pretty embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx