Followers

Saturday 11 February 2017

NJC #41 ~ Spring

Hi everyone I hope that you are well and happy, welcome to my little bit of blogland. 
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at the NJC challenge blog. 
We are sponsored this month by the fabby Scrap n Dippity. 
Here is a tag that I have created using the gorgeous Spring tree with birds image. 

Here's how I did it!
I created the tags from textured card and inked them around the outside.  The image has been colored using Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut then glued onto the top tag. 
To finish I added pearls, paper flowers, butterflies and plaited organza ribbon.

Links  
Not just Cards challenge blog
http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
Scrap N Dipity
No automatic alt text available.
http://scrapndipity.com/shop/

Pop over and join us to be in with a chance of winning or our top 3!

Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs 
Tina xx
HAPPY CRAFTING

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful tag Hun
Hugs
Linda xxx